For my Birthday last week, we met my cousin from Tuscon: Tamara, her husband Micheal, and their two kids Ethan and Nicholas. We were also joined by Micheal's sister and her kids for a fun day at the Hill Aerospace Museum. We had a really nice time. The boys loved seeing all the airplanes, and being with all the kids. Afterward we had a picnic lunch at a beautiful park nearby. I don't have any pictures of the group cause those pics weren't taken with my camera.
Heith posing in a pilot's ejection seat
Haiden posing in a pilot's ejection seat
Haiden and Heith taking a break on a bench in front of an airplane
Our Family picture after the museum and picnic
I'm such a girl, I can't tell you what kind of plane this is, I just thought it looked really cool. But if you look on the side behind the skull, and then behind the eagle, there are a lot of marks on the plane... that's how many kills the pilot had while flying this airplane.
Heith and Haiden having a good time
Heith flying an A-10, which our friend in Tucson works on as a crew chief. If you notice Haiden is stealing all the ammo from the gun.
Haiden flying the A-10
We had a lot of fun at the Museum. The boys love airplanes especially since Brian came home to them on one. Airplanes are like their heroes... bringing home their daddy. Everyday, without fail, when Brian gets home from work in his uniform, Haiden says,"daddy home airplane."
1 comment:
I love that the boys love airplanes! I'm the mom and the grama and I've never been able to ride in any airplanes my boys work on. But I still love them, too!
Post a Comment