

Heith and Haiden had a great time at Eric and Priscilla's. They were able to play with Jared like big boys, big boys that still took afternoon naps of course! I can't say that they were little angels by any stretch of the imagination. Heith would scream every time we took him away from the cars he was playing with... heaven forbid the child eat! Mean parents I know. And poor Haiden just always seemed to be upsetting Jared by having the wrong toy in his hand. Its hard for three little boys to get along for two full days especially when they are still learning the concept of sharing!! But they did great and are excited to see their cousins again at Christmas.
2 comments:
Looks like they are really having a blast. Grams
The pictures are darling. I love the 2nd one, it looks like Jared is a little bugged that Caleb and Kaitlyn joined in on the fun. Poor guy!
I'm glad that you had a good time.
Post a Comment