Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oops, I did it again!


So I was in a very vulnerable spot when I went to the pet store today to get bedding for Noel. You see our dog Kadee, is at the vet having surgery!!! She even had to spend the night (I'll post pictures tomorrow). So I was feeling sad for her and wanted to get her something really special. Kadee is more like one of our kids than a dog... Brian's first born. So when I got to the pet store I saw a beautiful new Guinea Pig, I knew then that this would be the perfect get well gift for Kadee.

No really, while Brian was still here we were in the market for a second Guinea Pig. We have two parent, two boys, two dogs, and only one pig in our family? That's not right! The reason we didn't get a second piggy while Brian was here, was we never found the right one... until tonight. Sorry Brian, you didn't get to help pick... but she's perfect! The perfect size, the perfect colors, and she was there on the perfect day (the day that I was shopping for bedding).

I know all of you think I'm absolutely nuts!! However, we have a blast with them!! They are very easy to take care of, and the boys love them to death... almost literally!! Our family feels complete, well for a while anyway. I'm having a hard time picking a name for her. So if you have any ideas feel free to share them with me in the comment section. I would like something short and sweet like Noel... but I'm drawing a blank. Brian I want your impute too! I think it would be fun is she was in some way named after your deployment!!

3 comments:

Cyndia said...

How about "Airy" or "Ari", in honor of the Air Force.

Brian & Brandi said...

Thats cute. Just to let everyone know, Haiden is sick again. Thats why Heith looks so happy, and Haiden doesn't look happy at all. He doesn't have a ton of symptoms (only a cough, pale skin, and a low grade fever). The worest part is all he does is mope around. I know he doesn't feel good, but the only thing I can do is give him tylenol to help dual the pain. My friends kiddo has pneumonia... they played together on saturday, hopefully my kids don't get what her kid has.

Verna said...

I thought Haiden looked kind of unhappy (compared to Heith anyway). The new piggy is cute. What are you going to do when you have a little baby girl? You'll need another dog, another piggy, another parent... :) just joking. I keep telling dan Mo and Raine need a puppy, but we need a yard first.