Thursday, January 17, 2008

Poor Kadee

Meet Kadee, she is 3 1/2 people years old. We got her only a short time after we had been married. She came to live with us in Japan. And some people at church were nice enough to take care of her while we traveled to Hawaii with the boys. Kadee hurt her foot early this week helping Cody shoot pucks in the back yard. And this is a picture of her at the doggy hospital (she thought it was doggy jail). Kadee was so happy to see me, not so happy to see the camera. Although she is K-9, she acts more like a chicken. We love her so much, and will be happy when her foot is healed.
So none, and I mean none of us are going to look good in these pictures, its the morning and it started early. We are leaving for Colorado today, so there has been no beautifying... only packing. I just wanted you all to see pictures of the boys and dogs together, I should have stuck the piggys in there. Then the picture would be complete. You can't really tell in this picture because its the morning (none of us are real morning people), but the boys love the doggies so much!! And the best part is that the doggies love the boys so much. If Im playing with the boys and its getting a little wild, Kadees barks at me and tells me to settle down, and then Ivie barks at Kadee telling her not to bark at me. It makes for lots of noise and fun.
So again not great pictures, our dogs aren't very fond of the camera. Im just lucky that they are even in the pictures at all. As soon as I pulled out the camera they both tried to run for cover. But the important thing is that you meet Ivie, she is Kadees twin! Really, they came from the same litter. Ivie was Codys dog, but when we moved back to the states she was given to us by my mom. My mom already had two dogs, and this way it gave Kadee a playmate. Its kind of funny cause Kadee is like our child, and Ivie is like Kadees pet. We love Ivie she just thinks Kadees her mommy.
This picture was taken as soon as Kadee got home. She was so happy to see all the other doggies, and people she knows and loves. Kadee is diffinatly not a good pound puppy, way to pitiful.

2 comments:

Verna said...

Too cute! I loved how good your dogs are with the kids. Mo is good with Raine, but she doesn't like to be bothered too much. Your dogs just love kids and let them play all over them all the time! Have fun in Colorado!! Are you coming in Feb. with your mom? Hopefully we will see you in a few weeks too!

Stacey said...

Brandi, i don't know if you remember me. I'm Kelsey's older sister Stacey from El Paso. I saw your blog on Amanda's Your family is so cute! I can't beleive you married Brian Hansen! I remeber him from primary. Great to see how you are doing.