Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Morning


Our Christmas was pretty good... only a few hickups! :) It probably would have gone smoother had Brian not left that week (my nerves)... anytime I can blame it on someone else right? And a few scheduling problems over at the Hansen's thats why we don't have any pictures with them... we missed everything! If anyone can tell me how to get good picture of the kids open Christmas presents, while Im trying to help them open the presents, and open my own Christmas present and take video of it all. I guess it would take magic so I did my best and this is what I got.

3 comments:

Verna said...

I thought it was a wonderful Christmas! And people usually only remember the good parts anyway! :) I can't wait to see the video.

Priscilla said...

The gingerbread houses look fantastic! Mine didn't turn out nearly as cute! The slideshow looks fun.

Nana+Papa said...

I love the slideshow. Your blog is better than a scrapbook page because it's always changing. Thanks for taking the time. It's all so fun to keep up to date.